- New Chevrolet Traverse will available in Kazakhstan in a complete set Premier
September 8, 2022, Nur-Sultan — The official distributor of Chevrolet in Kazakhstan, which is part of the Kazakh automobile company Allur, introduced the updated Chevrolet Traverse 2022 model year to the domestic market.
Chevrolet Traverse is a mid-size (according to the American classification) seven-seater crossover, which was first presented to the public in 2008 at the Chicago Auto Show, and in the spring of 2012, a restyled version of the American crossover was presented in New York. The second generation of the Chevrolet Traverse model has been produced in the USA since 2017, and already on September 09 this year, a new version of the updated and improved crossover will go on sale in the Kazakhstani market.
The Chevrolet Traverse all-wheel drive crossover is 5189 mm long, 1795 mm high and 1996 mm wide. The wheelbase of the car is 3 mm, and its ground clearance is ~ 071 mm. The curb weight does not exceed 200 kg, and the maximum allowable weight is 2 kg. This is the largest crossover in its class: even with a seven-seat layout, the Chevrolet Traverse retains an impressive luggage compartment with a volume of 070 liters, and with the second and third row seats folded down, an almost flat cargo area with a volume of 2 liters is formed.
The constant search for innovative solutions and the use of advanced technologies to create the most modern equipment make the Chevrolet Traverse unique in its segment. V6 engine with a volume of 3,6 liters and a power of 318 hp. paired with an automatic 9-speed transmission, it provides uncompromising performance, accelerating the car to 100 km / h in 7,6 seconds, giving a maximum of 210 km / h. is the highest in its class. Fuel consumption in the urban cycle is 13,6 liters per 100 km, and in the combined cycle - 10 liters. Chevrolet Traverse has 3 driving modes: 2WD, 4WD and Off Road. The intelligent all-wheel drive system improves vehicle control on slippery or snowy roads, while the choice of front-wheel drive mode provides additional fuel savings.
The new Chevrolet Traverse is perfect for a family weekend getaway or a grand road trip. Impressive space and advanced equipment of the comfortable cabin will make any trip an enjoyable experience for every passenger. In addition to the touch screen, the center console houses a stylish “remote” for a three-zone climate system, wireless charging, a neat four-spoke multifunction steering wheel with a modern “toolkit” that combines a classic dial with a color screen on-board computer.
A wide range of state-of-the-art safety assistants such as: 360 Surround View System, adaptive cruise control, full speed automatic braking, pedestrian detection system, active lane keeping system, uphill and downhill assistance; blind spot warning system, LED front and rear lights, switchable Start-Stop system, tactile seats (with vibration warning), distance monitoring system to the vehicle in front will help you avoid potentially dangerous situations on the road.
Sales of the updated Chevrolet Traverse will start on September 09 this year.
For your information:
- Since May 2020, the distribution of the Chevrolet automobile brand has been part of the Kazakhstan automobile company Allur (Kazakh automobile company Allur is the largest manufacturer, distributor and dealer of cars in the country). The company is the leader of the automotive industry in Kazakhstan.
- The uniqueness of the car brand Chevrolet lies in its wide range, which satisfies requests in different price segments:
affordable vehicles, compact commercial vehicles, mid-range vehicles and premium SUVs.
- According to the results seven months 2022, the Chevrolet automobile brand topped the ranking of the best-selling vehicles and reached the mark in 16 521 units, which is a record sales figure among all car brands represented in Kazakhstan.
- The results of 2021 are 29 units. Chevrolet topped the ranking of the best-selling cars according to the results year.
- Read more on the website chevrolet-auto.kz and call center number 7810